Our analytics show that Netpeak Checker users scrape Google search results using ‘SE scraping’ tool much more often than any other search system, and analyzing Google SERP parameters is one of the most popular features in the program. So it’s safe to bet that the release of Netpeak Checker 3.5 will make you very happy, because we’ve updated and improved Google SERP scraping, the corresponding parameter group, and Google indexing check!
Click on the summary to jump straight to the part which interests you:
- 1. Updated Google SERP’s scraper
- 2. Changes in the Google SERP parameter group
- Improved indexing check in Google SERP
- Perks for You
- In a Nutshell
1. Updated Google SERP’s scraper
1.1. What We Added
- ‘Result Type’ parameter in the ‘SE Scraping’ results table → allows to recognise such types of snippets: 'Organic Result', 'Text Ad', 'Google Shopping Result', 'Video', 'Recipe Card' etc.
- 'Date' parameter from the search results.
- 'Breadcrumbs' parameter → scraping a line, which is displayed at the very top of the snippet.
- 'Additional data' parameter→ different kinds of data, which the program additionally extracted from snippets (for example, phone numbers / prices) are added.
- Checkboxes in the 'Scrape result type’ section of the ‘SE Scraper’ settings:
- 'Rich Snippets' → for gathering additional data from snippets: dates, sitelinks, images, video etc.
- 'SERP Features' → useful if you need to gather blocks with recipes, videos, or images.
- 'Sponsored results' → for scraping text ads or Google Shopping blocks.
A reminder that search engine scraping is available in our Pro plan. Would you like to upgrade? Then click here and get cool insights!
2. Changes in the Google SERP parameter group
In the new Netpeak Checker 3.5 we’re bringing back these parameters to the ‘Google SERP’ group:
- 'Indexed URL' → parameter which shows you the amount of results for the host. Very useful while searching for dropped domains and evaluating donors – this way you can see an approximate number of pages of the website in the Google index.
- 'Mentions' → helps you to get an estimated number of domain mentions or a specific URL on other websites.
- ‘Additional links’ → shows you the sitelinks in a snippet of a specific URL. Basically, if they exist, then Google is more likely to trust this URL.
- 'Related pages' → the number of pages in the related: query. Helps with finding similar websites in search results: if the niche is too narrow, then there will be fewer websites, if it's wide – there will be more.
- 'Compromised' → shows if there is a ‘This site may be hacked’ warning in the snippet.
We’ve also added a couple of new parameters:
- 'Cached URL' → helps you to check whether the cached URL complies with the page from the table in the program. For example, if mobile-first indexing is enabled for the URL, a mobile cache will be displayed instead of a desktop URL.
- 'Indexing' in the ‘Root Domain parameters’→ helps you to define whether there is a domain URL in the index, without accounting for subdomains.
Improved indexing check in Google SERP
Now if the indexing check via site: operator did not give any results, the program will do the query without this operator. This method increases the accuracy of the check.
Analysis of Google SERP parameters is available in the Lite plan. Want to get access to this and other features (analyzing parameters of other search engines, integration with top services, export of projects and more)? Then subscribe now!
Perks for You
Promo Code for Full Access
Can’t wait to test out all the features of the program, including new ones and those, only available in our Pro plan? Here’s a promo code Netpeak-Checker-3-5 – available up until August 13th inclusive.
Use Promo Code and Test Out Netpeak Checker 3.5
Sign Up if You Are Still out of the Boat
When the promo code for the full access to the tools expires, you can use the free version of our products.
Our specialists will personally show and tell you about our new features, and will also share interesting use cases. Sounds exciting? Then click on the button below and sign up for a webinar!
In a Nutshell
In Netpeak Checker 3.5 we implemented:
- Updated Google SERP’s scraper → now our users can get even more data from search results.
- Changes in the Google SERP parameter group → we’ve expanded the parameters of search results: brought back the old ones and added some new ones.
- Improved indexing check in Google SERP → to get more accurate data.
As always – like, comment and share this, we really appreciate it! Last thing though: what do you use the ‘SE Scraping’ tool in Netpeak Checker for? You’ll really help us out if you share it in the comments – your answers will inspire us for our future releases! 😊