Netpeak Spider on macOS is Live: a Long-awaited ReleaseUpdates
We are happy to announce that Netpeak Spider, our website crawler tool, is now available for Mac computers. We've received plenty of feedback from users waiting for this release, so we couldn't ignore this.
In 2017, we released a version of our SEO software for Mac computers but discontinued it after all. Now, with a brand-new version, thousands of users worldwide can enjoy fast and efficient website crawling together with numerous helpful features.
Netpeak Spider for macOS: Beta Version
For now, our free SEO software for Mac is only available in beta. However, later on, all macOS users will be able to enjoy all the features and perks of Netpeak Spider.
Here's a quick recap of what's currently unavailable in the beta version of Netpeak Spider for Mac computers:
- This version of Netpeak Spider on Mac doesn't include the launcher. It's possible, however, to download the latest build and start using it via this link.
Leave Your Feedback to Make Netpeak Spider Better
Since our software for SEO on Mac is in beta, there might be some minor bugs or issues while operating with it. Don't worry, though. We regularly check customer feedback and make the necessary changes to improve your experience.
Here's where you can leave your suggestions and share your experience using Netpeak Spider:
- On our Customer Portal. You can create a Support ticket and describe a bug or issue you've detected while using our page crawler on Mac;
- On the official Netpeak Software community page . You'll find a separate macOS-related thread. There, you can ask questions and share your ideas on improving our product. Keep in mind that all reviews are public so that other users can leave comments and react to any post.
Find Out More About Netpeak Spider on Mac
If you still have questions about how our SEO report software on Mac works, feel free to use our Knowledge base on the Customer Portal. Find a dedicated, macOS-related category where you'll find all the necessary information, from user manuals and a complete list of features to a step-by-step guide on launching Netpeak Spider on Mac computers.
Be among the first to learn more about the latest updates or improvements via the dedicated Netpeak Spider Changelog page. Search for a macOS icon next to an update description and see all the latest changes in our website crawler for Mac.
Minimal and Recommended System Requirements
To ensure the highest efficiency of our SEO spider on Mac, your PC should align with the following requirements — whether minimal or recommended. This way, you'll ensure the best working conditions for our tool and protect your device from glitches or other possible issues.
- Model: MacBook Pro 2019 or later
- OS version: macOS 11 or later
- RAM: 4 GB
- Processor: Intel x64 or ARM x64
- Free hard disk space: 4 GB
- Model: MacBook Pro 2021 or later
- OS version: macOS 13 or later
- RAM: 16 GB
- Processor: ARM x64
- Free hard disk space: 20 GB
Note: After the beginning of the app's public testing, the minimal requirements might be subject to change.
You don't need to pay extra to crawl a website on Mac using Netpeak Spider — the package prices are the same for both macOS and Windows versions. Moreover, you can also work on the same project on different devices and switch between operating systems.
Also, keep in mind that:
- If, for any reason, you would like to get a refund, you can do so during the first 14 days after the purchase;
- If you want to test Netpeak Spider on Mac before getting a paid subscription, you can register an account and get a free trial of our SEO crawler.
Black Friday Special Offer
Don't miss your opportunity to save on our site crawler for Mac — get a 20% discount off the Advanced package. This is a limited-time offer and is only available from November 21 to December 9, 2023.
When can you expect Netpeak Checker on macOS?
We are working hard to deliver the best SEO software for Mac to users worldwide. That's why Netpeak Checker, our second handy tool for page optimization, is also underway for Apple fans. We are planning to release the tool for Mac computers during the first half of 2024, so keep an eye on our updates and get your license right away.