How to Write Guest Post on Our Blog
Our primary aim is to make our blog as useful as possible for our community. So we’re thrilled to work with our readers and users to discover interesting tips and lifehacks in SEO and digital marketing.
About Our Blog
Our readers are specialists in internet marketing and online business, owners of small and medium businesses, managers of internet projects, employees at marketing and advertising agencies.
Therefore, the most relevant topics for our blog are as follows – SEO, web development, digital marketing. We are ready to publish articles about it, but only if they reveal a truly topical issue.
If you don’t know what to write about but want to post on our blog, you can choose one of these themes ↓
|1||Automatic and manual Google penalties: How to identify them and rescue your website|
|2||How to quickly find out the effectiveness of snippets and brand phrases | Booked|
|3||Guide on making your website mobile-friendly|
|4||N lifehacks on using Google Search Console or Google Analytics|
|5||How Netpeak Spider/Netpeak Checker help us to do something|
What Will You Get?
Share your experience with thousands of readers and promote your company. Don't stay in the background, share your knowledge with our community to show what a great expert you are ;) You can add all necessary information about yourself and your company to increase brand awareness.
Moreover, it’s a great opportunity to start networking ;)
All posts on our blog are promoted in social media (Facebook, Twitter, Linkedin). Also, they can be added to our weekly newsletter.
And this is a good chance to get relevant and high-quality backlink.
Here are simple requirements to make our cooperation as easy as possible ;)
- Please do not send copy-pasted content. Your post should be unique and consist examples.
- You can mention your brand or product but be native. Obviously PR posts will not be published on our blog. If you want to collaborate with our PR team, feel free to drop a line to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- The easiest way to post a guest article is confirm your topic with our editor (just drop a line with your theme and post summary to → email@example.com).
- Our editor reserves a right to edit your post according to our standarts.
- The post must be useful for readers.
- The post should contain min 2000 symbols and be readable (with screenshots, images, lists, etc.).
- The post should be well-structured (with headings and subheadings).
- Send your post in Google Docs. Don’t forget to share access to your docs via link.
Don’t hesitate and feel free to write to our editor (firstname.lastname@example.org) and discuss details ;)