Netpeak Spider & Checker Are Now FreeОбновления
If you are standing now, it’s better to sit down – we need to talk 😁
We’ve got flabbergasting news: now all our users can use free versions of Netpeak Spider and Netpeak Checker with no limitations by:
- the term of use – no more 14-day trials
- the number of analyzed URLs – you won’t be suffocated by a mere 500 URLs (as certain tools seem to do) 😇
- settings customization – you can fiddle around with checkboxes and tug the sliders to your heart's content
Yes, you got it right: even if your trial ended a long time ago, now you can access the programs again and continue using our tools without a subscription. That’s right, completely for free – this is how our new Freemium plan works.
If you are not familiar with our tools yet, it’s time to make this right – sign up to give them a try:
You probably have a ton of questions, and since curiosity killed no cat we’ve prepared the answers to them already:
1. What Can Our Tools Do for You?
Netpeak Spider is a desktop tool for day-to-day SEO audit, fast issue check, comprehensive analysis, and website scraping. And Netpeak Checker is very handy for SERP scraping and data aggregation from top SEO services to analyze websites in bulk.
To start using our tools, complete these easy steps:
- Download Netpeak Launcher – a dedicated program for installing and updating Netpeak Spider and Checker.
- Log in to it with the email and password you’ve signed up on our website with.
- Install our tools – and there you go!
2. How to Access Free Versions of Our Programs, If You Previously Used Them But Ran Out of Access?
Yes, can use our tools again for free – you just need to open Netpeak Launcher and start our tools from it again. If it’s been too long since you last did it, let’s see how it’s done:
- If you have already deleted the tools, download Netpeak Launcher again.
- Install and start Netpeak Launcher.
- Recall the email and password you’ve signed up on our website with (you can peek at them in your profile), and use them to log in.
- Install and start our tools from Netpeak Launcher – and welcome back!
3. What Features Are Available on the Freemium Plan?
Almost all of them (including the built-in tools), except:
- exporting reports → you can export only SEO audit in PDF
- copying data
- filtering results
- saving projects
- using Pro features
To use these features, you need to purchase access to the tool.
‘Ok, but is there a point to use your tools with such restrictions?’ pundits might ask. Well, we knew that this question would come up on the test, so we are raring to get it answered 🙋
4. What Tasks Can You Solve with the Free Netpeak Spider?
- See what issues are spotted on the site. Start crawling – and in a sidebar you will see the overview with all the problems you’ve got to work on.
💥 Lifehack: use grouping in the table (e.g. by status code) to find insights.
- Perform an express audit of the website before the optimization starts. On the dashboard, you will get a handy overview of the parameters: how many slow pages are there, URL distribution by depth, and status codes. You can make screenshots of the dashboard, as well as the sidebar, and send it to the client at the SEO services pre-sale stage.
- Export technical SEO audit in PDF format. You can export SEO audits and share them with your colleagues and clients. It's the only report, which you can export on the Freemium plan. You can generate a technical SEO audit in one click → the button for the PDF reports export can be reached from the main window of the program.
- Scrape websites using up to 100 scraping conditions. You will get data by needed parameters in the table, where you can sort them. Here is a use case: you can scrape the number of products on listings of the Ecommerce site, and then select the ones where there are not enough products (e.g. less than 5) for further optimization.
- Use integrations with Google Analytics, Search Console, and Yandex.Metrica. You can either import the URLs that got traffic and impressions, or get data for certain URLs in the table to spot the ones without traffic and clicks.
- Collect data by 80+ parameters. For example, if you have to determine what title template is used on site, or where emojis are included to the tag → right after the crawling you will see the contents of this tag on all of the pages.
- Use up to 100 threads for stress testing: check whether your site falls under such a load on the server. Our QA engineers have a special place for this feature in their hearts 😍
- Calculate internal PageRank for the URLs in the project to spot pages that burn link equity, or vice versa – lack it.
We went over all the details you need to consider while working with this tool in the blog post ‘Internal PageRank from A to Z’.
- Set your own crawling rules. You can easily limit the crawling to a certain area of the site with a set of special conditions.
- Dig into detailed reports on heavy data. Links, images, redirects, canonical tags, hreflangs, H1-H6 headers – the ‘Database’ menu is happy to serve.
- Analyze site structure. Even considering the URL depth → take a look at a special report in the sidebar.
- Spot issues in XML sitemap. Use the built-in sitemap validator for this task.
💥 Lifehack: use the ‘Transfer’ button to (guess what!) transfer the URLs to the main table. There you can crawl them by set parameters and study the site structure.
- Test various configurations of robots.txt, without changing this file on site. Simply use the ‘Virtual robots.txt’ setting and observe how the site is being crawled.
- Check hreflang and AMP documents: enable corresponding settings and parameters and take a look at the sidebar after crawling to see whether some issues are popping up.
Read more about hreflang analysis in Netpeak Spider.
- Learn how the site responds to requests from various User agents. For example, check if the pages respond to bots from certain browsers and search engines with the same status codes.
- Crawl the site under development. If your website uses basic authentication, simply specify login and password in settings.
- Test how the site responds to various HTTP request headers. For example, if your site has dedicated versions for certain countries, try using the Accept-language header to check if the correct URLs come up depending on the chosen language.
- Use a proxy list to overrun blockages, or in case the site reacts differently depending on IP address.
5. How Can the Free Netpeak Checker Help You?
- Check (it’s Checker, duh) URLs by 440 parameters: for some of them, you’ll need API-keys for certain services (Serpstat, Ahrefs, Majestic, SEMrush, SimilarWeb, Moz), and some of them are completely free.💥 Lifehack: to use only free parameters for the analysis, select a corresponding parameter template.
- Perform bulk indexing check (make sure to use proxies and CAPTCHA-solving services for smoother experience).
- Quickly search for contacts on numerous sites: the program masterfully spots emails, phone numbers, and links to social media in a few clicks.
- Look for expired domains (dropped domains) with data from DNS and Whois.
We have a dedicated use case on how to do it with Netpeak Checker.
- Bulk-check a list of URLs by Web Vitals parameters: evaluate the state of your site according to data from Google PageSpeed Insights and compare with competitors.
- Once again, perform stress testing: Netpeak Checker can load the server with up to 200 threads at a time.
- Quickly analyze URLs by on-page parameters: get status codes, titles, number of links on page, and other data.
💥 Lifehack: don’t forget to use grouping and sorting for a more comfortable experience with tables. That’s right, Checker is also equipped with these features 😎
- Check pages in Google Mobile-Friendly Test service. Learn if they are adapted for mobile devices: rumour has it, it’s trendy now.
- Use the dark mode 🌑
Less Talk, More Action: Try Yourself
They say it’s best to meditate while looking at the fire, water, and Netpeak Spider and Checker quickly crawling your pages. So don’t waste any time: start the tools and solve most peculiar tasks even in the free versions!
By the way, if Freemium features are not enough for you after all, our specialists will gladly hold a webinar for you and give you the taste of the full capabilities of our products. On our webinars even the most advanced SEOs learn new cases about website promotion. Oh, and it’s free as well, so do sign up 😈