Unexpected Content Digest about SEO: Vol.9Новости
If you are very busy to track SEO news, we’ve gathered all the important information. Sit comfortably and have a good read :-)
Search Engine News
- Google announced new link attributes to identify the nature of links.
- Google completely updated Search Console.
- Also, now you can use auto-DNS verification in the new Search Console.
- In the last few months, some issues occurred with Google indexing systems, which had a ripple effect on some other parts of its infrastructure. Check out what lessons Google has learned.
Digging into SEO
- 1,584 professionals in the field of SEO took a survey sharing their opinions on the relative use and merit of various inputs in Google’s ranking systems. Check out the results.
- Google has announced significant changes to how they treat the 'nofollow' link attribute and presented new attributes. Cyrus Shepard has described what does it mean for SEO specialists.
- If you want to start optimizing your video marketing strategy on YouTube, check out this guide.
- Is it possible that Google can rank stolen content higher than the original? Read the answers from top SEO experts.
About Netpeak Software
- Check out an interview with our CEO Alex Wise where he described how Netpeak Software was created and shared his advice.