Top 10+ White Label Tools for Marketing AgencyПодборки
How can a marketing agency optimize its processes, increase the quality of services, and profitability all at the same time? The answer lies in so-called ‘white-label’ marketing tools. In this article, you’ll find out what they are and how they leverage profits to the maximum.
‘White labels’ are tools created by one party but can be purchased, used, and labeled by another party, such as a marketing agency. These tools may be customized for the specific agency’s needs, which means that they offer a high level of personalization for a client, who uses an agency’s service. And they may be branded with the agency's corporate style for interacting with the final customers. And they may be branded with the agency's corporate style for interacting with the final customers. Which is a good strategy since consistent branding across all channels increases revenue by 23 percent, according to this branding statistics report.
Here we offer a comprehensive review of the top 10 white label tools that’ll help your agency become more effective, increase revenue, and get a trustworthy reputation.
Mention is designed to bring brand awareness, engage new customers, and increase a company’s reputation online. With a lot of conversations happening online, the tool gathers your clients’ mentions as well as their competitors’ mentions and stores them in the same place, easy to access and operate. Based on this data, a marketing agency can offer their clients detailed reports on where the buzz is going on and how to skillfully address it.
- It monitors a million sources in 42 languages.
- It generates convenient reports of brand mentions.
- Integration with Slack, which makes it easy to keep track of brand mentions as soon as they appear.
- It allows discovering influencers.
- It can get pricey for small agencies.
- The tool has limited keyword functionality.
- It doesn't archive mention data, so if someone removes a post, the content is lost.
A Starter plan allows for tracking clients’ and their competitors’ mentions for $89 per month for 3 users, while an Enterprise plan costs $600+ per month and has advanced features for an unlimited number of users.
Mention is a great tool for discovering when people have mentioned your clients or their competitors online, as well as to analyze the sentiment expressed in these mentions. Their biggest advantage is their data-rich custom reports that are delivered automatically.
The PromoRepublic white-label tool will help you effectively drive social media campaigns for multiple customers and collaborate with both your team and clients. It allows you not only improve the performance but also impress your customers with professional social management software branded with your corporate style and hosted on your company's domain.
The Drag’n’Drop graphical editor that allows one to either customize one of the 6,000+ templates or create your visuals from scratch, and the ‘Smart Posting’ option which automatically generates a content plan schedule with timings based on the social platform, type of a post, and your client’s industry.
- Integration with the most popular social media platforms (Facebook, Instagram, LinkedIn, Twitter, and Pinterest).
- It offers a huge pool of post ideas, ready-made templates, visuals, etc. for customizing the designs.
- Both user's and customer's interfaces are intuitive and easy-to-use.
- Automatically-generated branded reports are very informative, with their insights on the essential social media metrics (including followers, engagement, and post reach).
- It also includes a collaboration platform with the Client’s Interface. Its private dashboards allow your customers to view, approve tasks, and comment on the projects for better efficiency.
- Some integrations (like Pinterest and Instagram) are quite basic.
- Post repetition feature could be more flexible.
- The interface is only English (no language localizations).
The cost of the white-labeled version starts at $182 per month and depends on the number of social profiles you need to handle, as well as the number of team members and clients you have. The price for the Content Bundle option with unique templates and compounds tailored for your business starts at $149.
When it goes about white label social media marketing, the PromoRepublic white-label tool is a must-have for agencies that frequently post. This service is a really good solution to optimize the process, increase sales, and provide clients with quality, cost-effective social media marketing.
Serpstat is a complete SEO solution for professionals. This white-label tool has features for tracking website position, competitor analysis, backlink analysis, site audit, and keyword research. For marketing agencies, it helps analyze both data for clients and information about their competitors. There are also unique features for keywords analytics such as Missing Keywords and Keyword Clustering – a great solution for creating content around specific keywords.
- It provides a number of analysis and reporting tools necessary for marketing, SEO, PPC, and content production.
- The tool offers unique features for keyword analytics, such as Missing Keywords and Keyword Clustering.
- It provides detailed reports with visualization.
- You can export data in different formats.
- It’s easy to use and navigate.
- It offers a smaller volume of keywords compared to competitors.
- The pricing plans are more expensive than average.
Serpstat Personal Plans start at $19 per month, while the business plan starts at $499/month and goes up to $2500/month.
With a business plan, you get many valuable features for an agency. They include access to mobile tracking, an option to use unique keyword features, branded reports, phone support, access to page audit, and a much higher number of queries per day. There is also an option for a free trial to see if their features are a good fit for your needs.
Serpstat is one of the most popular marketing services. It offers a wide range of SEO tools, all housed in a single app which may save you tons of time and money. It's worth trying if your agency deals with search-engine optimization, PPC, or content marketing.
Dashthis offers a set of white-label tools which were specifically designed for marketing agencies. They include SMM, PPC, SEO, and many others. Various templates and widget-based design features can be used to build a convenient marketing dashboard. Besides, you can include your SEO, social, email, and other important data in one automated report or generate reports for Google Analytics, Adwords, or Facebook insights.
Also, there is an option to customize your reports and add your agency or client’s logo, change the headers, or add comments. It is an excellent alternative to manual data collection and analysis.
- Integration with most of the top web design and digital marketing systems (e.g., Google Analytics, Instagram Ads, Mailchimp).
- Simple drag and drop interface.
- Custom options for advanced users.
- There is a possibility to create high-level reports with your most important metrics.
- It has helpful customer support.
- Not suitable for creating advanced business insights and forecasts, rather for basic performance reports.
- No option to transfer dashboards to other accounts.
- It doesn’t have Amazon Ads integrations.
- No ability to archive reports, so that they don’t count against a dashboard total. You have to delete the reports that you no longer use so you don’t pay for them.
- Limited chart types.
The company offers the same set of features and services with each plan and options to pay monthly or yearly. The difference lies in several dashboards you get with different packages. Professional plan and Business plan are the basic options for marketing agencies costing from $120 to $209 per month, with 10 or 25 dashboards correspondingly. There are also Standard and Enterprise packages for $339 and $499 (within a yearly plan) that allow you to create up to 50 or 100 dashboards.
Dashthis is an effective, eye-catching way to illustrate your campaigns’ performance and put all the activities into one reporting dashboard. While it is a good tool for small enterprises, it may be not as suitable for bigger business projects. It doesn’t always perform well if your agency needs to generate complex reports and foresee the campaign’s insights.
5. Active Campaign
Active Campaign offers a range of services for automation of email marketing campaigns, from traditional marketing campaigns to complex automation solutions, CRM integrations, and more.
This easy-to-use and powerful builder can bring logic into any campaign and automate almost any of its processes, even with the most complicated logic and structure.
- It has almost all you might need to build professional automated email marketing campaigns.
- The tool has lots of integrations with popular apps (Gmail, GetResponse, WooCommerce, Shopify, Xero, Geckoboard, ZohoCRM, and more).
- It provides comprehensive reports on your campaigns.
- The tool has inbuilt split testing functions.
- It is extremely flexible and customizable.
- It takes some time to get used to the tool.
- CRM/Deal reporting is simplistic and does not provide detailed information.
- Some of the email templates look outdated.
- There is no data export feature.
Among the four, only the Enterprise package includes all of the features and is really suitable for a marketing agency. The price starts at $229 per month for 500 contacts and can be increased up to 10,000 contacts for $399 per month with an annual plan. Volumes larger than 10,000 contacts require individual pricing.
Active Campaign white-label automation tool is a great choice for marketing agencies that need to automate their clients’ email flows. It lets you manage large contact lists without a hustle, segment the audience, and address their interests separately.
This tool can help those agencies that work on improving their clients’ website performance. It saves hours of research time and offers ready-to-use solutions to quickly gauge the success of your latest marketing campaigns. The BrightEdge white-label tool will help generate high-value leads and get an important share of organic traffic for your agency’s clients.
- Flexible rate card that scales as your client’s scale.
- You can use ranking comparison with competitors.
- Helpful dashboard with insights.
- It outlines potential SEO problems and recommends solutions.
- The recommendations may be quite basic.
- Setting up dashboards and reports can be time-consuming.
- It doesn't support multiple logins at the same time.
BrightEdge doesn’t advertise its prices online. You can request a demo at their official website and get a price calculated specifically for your project.
BrightEdge isn’t just a single tool. It’s a whole set of tools for working with Internet-based businesses. Though keep in mind that BrightEdge is billed as an enterprise-level toolset.
7. SE Ranking
With SE Ranking your agency can create accounts and set up domains for your clients without a separate hosting and still make it fully personalized. It’s a great solution for optimizing websites without being an expert in SEO or spending extra costs for supporting the service. The tool has many useful features, such as performing website audits, monitoring position ranking, and others.
- It tracks rankings precisely and based on location.
- It provides with competitors analysis.
- The tool offers backlinks analysis.
- You can use website pages audit.
- There are many hidden charges.
- Reporting System has room to improve.
- Customer support is not always supportive.
You can either choose to pay daily, once in 3 days or weekly. With the last option, you get a 40% discount on all the packages. In this case, the Enterprise one would cost you $113 per month and provide with 2,500 keywords to track within an unlimited number of websites, while a Plus package would cost only $53,4 per month with 1,000 keywords to track. Yet, the Enterprise package is most suitable for marketing agencies and offers the broadest range of services available.
Besides regular SEO services, SE Ranking offers a rare-to-find competitors analysis which may bring your clients’ website performance to a new level. It’s a powerful all-in-one SEO tool, but one that has some hidden charges once you buy it.
8. Invoice Ninja
This open-source platform allows marketing agencies to manage their clients’ invoices easier. The company offers a bunch of useful features that help create email invoices and proposals, track the history of payments and expenses, and set up a time for billing within clients’ projects. Also, their white-labeling provides marketing agencies with an opportunity to send out invoices that match their clients’ unique brand design and style.
- You can email, text and/or print the receipts and invoices.
- It accepts 3rd-party integrations.
- The tool has automatic reminders.
- Simple to install and update.
- It categorizes paid and unpaid invoices.
- You can set up multiple companies on one login.
- It does not tie into any tax software which could limit the usability.
- No changes such as payments, credits, etc. can be made once you save the form.
- It does not save email addresses for later use.
A suitable for marketing agencies Enterprise plan starts at $12 per month for 1-2 users and goes up to $36 per month for 11-12 users. It includes all features from the other packages and even more – 4 premium tools.
This easy-to-use tool helps both small businesses and big enterprises to manage their clients’ payment gateways better and give them clear visibility over their invoice and payment history.
BuildFire helps create personal mobile apps for different businesses. It’s a so-called ‘codeless’ builder that enables marketing agencies that lack developers to expand services and provide clients with quality-build applications. The tool offers a lot of custom options, configurations, and ready-to-use templates to personalize apps.
- Nice-looking visual templates and a wide set of features.
- Advanced development options.
- Low maintenance cost and upkeep of the apps.
- It offers a good selection of templates and customizations.
- It doesn’t require any specific knowledge and coding skills to create an app.
- There is no live chat with customer support.
- Getting used to the editor takes time.
The company doesn’t advertise their prices. There is an App Cost Calculator available at the company’s website as well as an option to request a quote for your particular project.
BuildFire can be handy for those agencies that require mobile application development but can’t hire a team of developers or get this type of projects only from time to time. It has a good price-value rate and allows one to significantly expand the existing expertise of an agency providing really good templates.
SendinBlue email-marketing platform is a great choice for agencies that use emails as a powerful promotional tool for their clients. Or, whose clients use it in their campaigns. The comprehensive feature set includes email-marketing automation, transactional emails, SMS, and more for extremely competitive pricing.
- It has an easy-to-use drop and drag design.
- The campaigns go out within 3 minutes.
- The tool is affordable compared to alternatives.
- The email templates are good looking.
- Previous email campaigns can be ‘reused’.
- Amount of marketing tools available is currently limited.
- There is no ‘undo’ button.
- Customer support takes time to respond.
- Not Mac friendly for end users.
- Not enough design/layout as well as font options.
Premium and Enterprise plans would work best for an average marketing agency. The Premium package starts at $66 per month for 120,000 emails and goes up to $173 per month for 350,000 emails. The price for the Enterprise package is customized and should be discovered directly with an agency. Only the Enterprise plan includes all services along with unlimited accounts and a dedicated account manager.
SendinBlue is an excellent option for small email-marketing projects, but it lacks template options for more complex campaigns and has some customer support issues.
Moosend is a cost-effective email marketing and marketing automation platform and one of the best MailChimp alternatives out there. It is suited for all types of business entities.
Additionally, it does not matter whether you're an SME, Solopreneur, or one of the world's leading Marketing Agencies, you can optimize the platform to your exact needs especially with the use of their white-labeling and sub-accounts capability.
The sub-account feature allows marketing agencies to customize how your clients interact with Moosend’s platform. Agencies can include all their clients and handle all of their email campaigns through one master account.
- Powerful drag-n-drop email campaign editor
- Cutting-edge email automation
- Advanced personalization functionality
- Real-time analytics
- Not many native integrations(Although Zapier and PieSync integrations available)
- The free plan does not come with a dedicated-IP
In terms of pricing Moosend offers a 'Free Forever' plan up to 1,000 unique email subscribers with all email marketing and marketing automation features available from day 1. After 1,000 Moosend’s pricing start at a mere $10/month for up to 2,000 subscribers and scales upwards depending on how many subscribers you have. For up to 25,000 it’s $125/mo, $390/mo for 100K and $3,650/mo for 1M subscribers.
Overall Moosend is a great tool for Agencies due to its sub-account feature you will be able to seamlessly manage all your client’s accounts under one roof. Additionally, their pricing structure in contrast to other similar services will allow you to push for great margins which will make your agency even more profitable.
Marketing agencies aspire for maximum personalization for their clients and white-labeling tools help achieve that goal. Among many available, we’ve offered you a selection of the best white-label tools for website audit, keyword search, sales automation, managing social media accounts, email, and PPC campaigns, improving SEO, discovering brand mentions, tracking payments and issuing invoices, as well as extend your expertise to creating simple mobile apps for your clients and other valuable marketing instruments.
The valuable features for collecting and analyzing statistical data, and making the most out of your metrics, forming reports, collaborating with clients can help you monitor and improve yours and clients’ performance. And as a result, improve your reputation as a marketing agency.
If you think that we've missed some awesome white label tools, feel free to share them in the comments below.