Your personal SEO crawler
Research tool for bulk SEO analysis
Who Uses Our Products
Comparison with Competitors
Customers and Testimonials
Discounts and Free Access
1. Ok, this explains how this new feature works, but can you explain how the internal PageRank is working in the eyes of search engines?
2. Any suggestions on best practices, or how to manipulate the internal linking for better impact on search results?
3. Any plans on implementing in the future a feature that would illustrate the structure of internal PageRank?
4. Does rel="nofollow" have an impact on internal PageRank?
5. Do menu, footer and sidebar links pass any internal PageRank weight?
Thanks for the long response, much appreciated.
2. I see. I was asking this because on this same post only in Russian language I read (as much I can read in a kinder-garden level) that someone asked a similar question and received some long responses as "Скоро будет отдельный пост, посвящённый тому, как именно использовать фишки Netpeak Spider на практике :)." Therefore I was hoping to get some similar answer in English language. :P
3. Precisely that one data picture - I could use it to visualize competitor sites to get a visual impression how big their sites are. To look for patterns. If the visualization tool would have more marking functions, then I could look what types of internal links are there linking and so on. If this model could get modified to show levels of depth, or only categories or tags, this would be a powerful vidualization tool which with time could give users a new sense.
As well the visualizations could be in two dimensions as those examples in https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1XK3NsDnxPfLVAYrdIb7J-udRTWzoaZChKoVrM_-0yk0/edit#gid=0 , where the arrow lines could visualize all similar links as from thin to bold lines. Just a thought, I am not a coder.
5. Thanks :)
3. You see, some people feel comfortable with data only, some feel more comfortable with visualizations. It is a matter of a different mindset.
Did I miss an announcement that Google turned back on Pagerank data? If not why would Netspeak pretend that it can calculate Pagerank
Mike, this - "...learn how link juice
is distributed across the website, where it is concentrated, and what
pages burn the incoming link juice."
Everything else what you are claiming is a straw-man fallacy, and a snobbish behavior.
Ok, what ever makes you happy.