Unexpected Content Digest about SEO: Vol.9News
Blog Editor and beer lover at Netpeak Software
September 12, 2019
If you are very busy to track SEO news, we’ve gathered all the important information. Sit comfortably and have a good read :-)
Search Engine News
- Google announced new link attributes to identify the nature of links.
- Google completely updated Search Console.
- Also, now you can use auto-DNS verification in the new Search Console.
- In the last few months, some issues occurred with Google indexing systems, which had a ripple effect on some other parts of its infrastructure. Check out what lessons Google has learned.
Digging into SEO
- 1,584 professionals in the field of SEO took a survey sharing their opinions on the relative use and merit of various inputs in Google’s ranking systems. Check out the results.
- Google has announced significant changes to how they treat the 'nofollow' link attribute and presented new attributes. Cyrus Shepard has described what does it mean for SEO specialists.
- If you want to start optimizing your video marketing strategy on YouTube, check out this guide.
- Is it possible that Google can rank stolen content higher than the original? Read the answers from top SEO experts.
About Netpeak Software
- Check out an interview with our CEO Alex Wise where he described how Netpeak Software was created and shared his advice.