Owlymate: We Are Launching Pre-Sale of the New SEO Assistant for Windows and macOSNews
After each release of Netpeak Spider and Checker, we received users' requests to release a product on macOS. And we're super determined to solve this conundrum and do what we've been asked for – this is how we're doing things! However, we couldn't just release another SEO product, so we decided to create something unique.
A couple of months ago, the guys from our rock band Owlymates released a music video for the song 'SEO Anthem', where they hid Easter eggs for the smartest cookies... So we stop thickening the plot now: meet the new SEO assistant Owlymate! Premiere release will occur after March 1, 2021, at the end of the public beta testing. Our CEO Alex Wise has a birthday around these dates, and he refused to accept other gifts. Yes, it's hard to get him a present that would hit the mark 😆
Any premiere would look dull without a quality trailer, wouldn't it? And we broke through in video shooting! So nestle yourself, put on 3D glasses, and watch:
And now, let's discuss the most crucial moments. Jump through the links to quickly get to the section that itches your interest (though we recommend dipping into the blog post from the very beginning till the end):
1. How We Came Up with Owlymate Idea
You probably have already met our owl-assistant. We've even thrown a survey on Facebook, where we asked our followers what tasks they would hand over to our owl. When all was said and done, we realized that our users needed an assistant who would do crawls according to the schedule, send reports to Telegram and give optimization insights.
Lead Software Engineer
2. What Do We Teach Owlymate at the Owl SEO School?
We’ll briefly list the features we’re rolling out in the first version:
- The scheduler for the website crawls in the built-in calendar. Yet another calendar you should keep an eye on, but you'll thank us later.
- Notifications and reports to email and Telegram.
- Online reports which you can share with colleagues via links and leave comments to solve your tasks. That’s how we bring together the best of both worlds: it seems to be a desktop program, but the report can be checked in a browser.
- Full project history storage in the program. It’s far better than the Library of Alexandria – it can’t be set on fire!
- Smart-reports with insights, detected issues, important changes on website, non-obvious advice, and growth points according to the analyzed data.
- Opportunity to compare any two audits of the project: e.g., the current one to the one at the start of the optimization. It ain’t no lie: VLOOKUP, bye, bye, bye!
- Interactive tables, diagrams, and charts – you won’t believe it’s a desktop tool.
- Opportunity to set numerous segments, compare them, and see the dynamics – it’s easy, just like in the good ol’ Google Analytics.
- Export reports straight to Google Sheets and share them with your team in a few clicks. Remember the story about Steve and Harold? So you’ll get the drift!
- Integration with Google Analytics & Search Console. It’s a waltz compared to the features listed above.
3. 4 Reasons to Buy Owlymate Now Before the Official Release
We can give you a million reasons to buy Owlymate, but we know that you’re persistent enough to come back for something more specific. Fortunately, we hand-picked the most tangible 4 ones.
💰 Reason #1: You’ll Save Tremendously
During pre-sale, we will be selling Owlymate with a 40% discount. Here’re exact figures for those who’re used to marveling at them:
➕ Reason #2: You’ll Get Additional Access
Purchasing pre-sale access, you will get exactly the same access for your friend for free! So, in fact, you buy two accesses for the price of one 😉
😎 Reason #3: Chosen Few Club
You'll open the door to the closed elite club and have the opportunity to test the earliest version of the product and impact the final shape of Owlymate 😱
🎁 Reason #4: Gifts from the Owl
‘Wait, all that previous stuff wasn’t the gifts?’ you may ask. Yes, indeed it was, but we think the more, the merrier. So we’ve prepared gift bags for those clients who want to support us buying the product for a year or three years – including exclusive owl-assistant Owlymate edition.
4. We Need Beta Testers!
Consider yourself an early adopter? Do you like being the first who gets access to beta versions of the products, poking at all the buttons, and talking to the development team of your favorite product? Then fill out the form and welcome to the private club of the Owlymate witnesses:
5. It’s Time to Share Your Feedbacks!
We're so touched with jitters to see your thoughts in the comments: how do you like the idea of the product, what features would be most handy for you? If the news left you speechless, emojis will also do 😆
By the way, if you want to be notified about the release in person, subscribe to notifications or leave the comment ‘Waiting for the letter from an owl’.