Hi folks! We are happy to announce a brand-new version of Netpeak Spider where you will find some highly anticipated features. It’s safe to say that this is the next level of Netpeak Spider development: to this day, the tool could only operate crawling data. After the integration with Google Analytics and Search Console in version 3.3, you will be able to:
- Extend crawling data with the information from analytical services;
- Prioritize pages by their performance potential to focus on those you should work on in the first place;
- Spot issues, insights, quick wins, and low-hanging fruits.
To get access to Netpeak Spider, you just need to sign up, download, and launch the program 😉
P.S. Right after signup, you'll also have the opportunity to try all paid functionality and then compare all our plans and pick the most suitable for you.
We’ve prepared a short video overview and a post, so you can learn about all the new features. Let’s roll!
1. Google Analytics Integration
With Google Analytics in Netpeak Spider, you can get data on traffic, conversions, goals, and even Ecommerce parameters for your website pages. The tool allows:
- choosing data range;
- setting segments (Organic, Paid, etc.), including the custom ones;
- considering the device type (desktop, mobile).
Here is where you can find the new data:
- Main results table
- Graphs on the dashboard
- Issues in the sidebar
- Items on the ‘Overview’ tab
- A section in the PDF report with technical SEO audit
Features and Advantages of Our Integration
- Avoiding data sampling (useful for sites with massive amounts of traffic).
- Fully visible goal names.
- Ability to work with multiple accounts simultaneously.
- Traditional Netpeak Spider logic → you can enable / disable any GA parameter.
- Data collection starts automatically when crawling is finished (if the Google account is connected). However, you can start it manually via the ‘Analysis’ menu.
- You can upload all URLs from GA (e.g., to find pages you didn’t spot while crawling).
To start working with Google Analytics in Netpeak Spider, connect your Google account in the crawling settings and choose the corresponding parameters in a sidebar. Learn more in the article ‘Google Analytics and Search Console integration’.
2. Google Search Console Integration
Thanks to Google Search Console (GSC) integration, you can get data on impressions, clicks, CTR, and the average position in Google SERP for pages of your website. You can also set:
- any date range
- specific country
- device type (desktop, mobile)
- filtering by search queries (for example, to exclude all branded queries)
With GSC integration, Netpeak Spider got some new graphs on the dashboard and in the PDF report. Also, there are new issues in a sidebar and items on the ‘Overview’ tab.
Features and Advantages of Our Integration
- Ability to use multiple accounts, enable / disable parameters, upload all URLs the same way as from Google Analytics.
- Unique algorithm allowing to get the maximum number of URLs from the service. Herewith, the web version of GSC only contains data on 1,000 URLs max.
To start working with Google Search Console in Netpeak Spider, connect your Google account in the crawling settings and choose the corresponding parameters in a sidebar. Or simply dig into the article ‘Google Analytics and Search Console integration’.
In a Nutshell
Said & done! In Netpeak Spider 3.3, we’ve integrated Google Analytics and Search Console services that will allow you to get the key data on traffic and performance of your pages in Google search.
See the first-hand feedback about the update from our user, SEO Specialist Roxana Tomas:
Choosing the Sitemap Mode scan, we identified the exact number of the pages included in our sitemap. We went down the funnel to identify the ones that are really compliant (indexable). Further on, we wanted to go the GSC path: how many compliant pages receive impressions? Next: how many pages that receive impressions also receive clicks?
The numbers were not really in our favour but I consider this a great win for our team, because we know exactly where to focus our attention.
Feel free to share your thoughts about the new integrations and what you’d like to see in the tool in the comment section below 👇